Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Recipe: BKT Happy Hour (Bacon Kale Tomato YUMS)

kittee berns, kale, kale chips, kale salad, vegan, vegan recipe, gluten free, kayle martin, cowgirl and collard greens, blog
kittee berns, kale, kale chips, kale salad, vegan, vegan recipe, gluten free, kayle martin, cowgirl and collard greens, blog
BKT Happy Hour!!
Bacuns, Kale and Tomato in chip or salad form.
Hello friends!

This past summer, I finally met the excellent and brave Kayle Collards Martin, from Cowgirls and Collard Girls, after making friends with her on IG (the root of so many friendships).

She asked me to post on her site as a guest blogger, and the result is up today! It's one of my favorite kale recipes to date--BKT Happy Hour--->kale smothered in a tangy, vegan bacon-tomato-cashew sauce and eaten as salad or chips.

Please visit me over on Kayle's blog to grab the recipe, and maybe say hi while you're there?

Thanks for visiting my little crumb of the internet!
Click here to subscribe to my blog and get posts delivered to your email when I update!

Come back soon!  xo kittee


3 comments:

  1. OOOOH yum!!!! I'll go check it out on Kayle's blog. I met her in Seattle at VegFest a couple years back. Super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bio picture of you at the end of the post! And I just happened to buy two big bushels of curly kale this morning just cause they looked so good but with out a plan - now I have a Kittee-licious kale chip plan!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.