Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dusty Ol' Recipes

Click up bunnies!
Hello! I've been working on stuff behind the scenes here at CM2TS, and I think I've finally got the recipe archives complete. To access them, simply click on "vegan recipes" at the top of the blog.

In July this blog will celebrate its 8th bee-day, which means there's lots of yooomy treasures hiding around here, bored and patiently waiting for a joyride. I thought I'd help by highlighting ten of my dusty favorites.

Mochi filled with fresh strawberries and sweetened aduki!
Brown Rice Upuma!
Sunny Green Crunchy Yum Crackers!
The Tastiest of Kale Chips!
Smoky Baked Tofu!

Sunny Green Crunchy Yum.
Raw sunflower crackers with kale and veggies!
XGFX Stuffed Cupcakes!
Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ichigo Daifuku (mochi stuffed with sweet beans and fresh strawberries)
Nola Style Red Beans
Mac n Cheeesie

See ya soon!

1 comment:

  1. [ Smiles ] Oh, those "Sunny Green Yum Crackers" look good!


I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.