Monday, January 5, 2015

Another Noro Knockoff!

This post goes out to my crafty, yarn lovin' friends out there. 
I whipped into Jo-Ann's yesterday for sewing supplies with my buddy Amanda, and accidentally stumbled upon another acrylic Noro knockoff. I'm so pleased!

You can read about my obsession for Noro yarn here. And if you're wondering why I don't advocate knitting or wearing wool, please read about the practice of museling and you will hopefully stop purchasing it too. Or, at the very least, make sure you don't buy Merino wool or other wool from Australia.

The yarn namers need to step it up a bit. 
The low-down on the yarn is it's made by Lion Brand and is called Landscapes. The colorway shown in these photos is Boardwalk, and it's the only one I found that didn't have a muddy look to it.

I think I'm gonna make a striped cardigan!


  1. Soooo pretty. You almost have me tempted to finally take up knitting... Almost.

  2. How lovely! Have always loved Noro from a distance. Maybe a cowl to begin...:-)
    Many thanks, Cheryl


I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.