Monday, December 22, 2014

Ahoy Pouches!

Pouches and pouches and pouches.
I've been sewing a bunch of pouches lately. They're about 6 1/2" X 5" X 1 1/2" and can be worn on a belt (they have loops on the back), tucked inside a larger bag, or carried as a small clutch.

Depending on the zipper and pocket situation, I'm selling them for $20-25 each plus shipping (they fit in a small flat rate box, which is around $5.95 in the US.).

The front flap can be flat along the bottom edge, or scalloped, or edged in ric rac.
They're made from new cotton duck (a very sturdy canvas), lined on the inside, and are adorned with vintage details. They also close with velcro, unless you prefer a vintage button.

I can also add a zipper, instead of the little pockets in front.
Most of the pouches pictured here are sold, but I'll continue to make these as long as there's a demand for them. Email me if you're interested (envelope button on top right), and we can work out the details. You can also see lots more bags I've made here.  


1 comment:

  1. [ Smiles ] All your pouches are beautiful; however, I would need something more masculine-looking since I am a guy!


I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.