Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Who Won GGFVE?


Please come into the light.
The winner of Allyson Kramer's Great Gluten-Free Vegan Eats is Melissa Levengood! 
"Awesome review. I have been eyeing this book on amazon. My friend just went GF and I would love to be able to still surprise her with b'day cupcakes or be able to cook up some great grub when she visits. :D "
High fives, knuckle bonks and please email me your mailing address so we can get this book right out to ya' (the link to my email is on the top right sidebar).

Thanks very much to everyone who participated by commenting, I think you're pretty great.  I've got several more awesome XGFX cookbook giveaways planned in the coming weeks, so y'all please keep your eyes on the prize.

If you're deadset on winning Allyson's GGFVE, I'm giving away another copy during VeganMofo next month on the MoFo blog.

xo
kittee

2 comments:

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.