Monday, November 22, 2010

Huge Assed Sushi!

Look what fell into my mouth today!


My bestie, Kim brought me to Food Front today, a food co-op in NW Portland. When I saw this purple futomaki, I couldn't resist.


It filled the palm of my hand!

Then I saw this ice cream cone inari! Isn't this the best? I wish I'd thought of it myself, but it's inspired me to try.

xo
kittee

This post is part of VeganMoFo 2010 - the Vegan Month of Food. Get more MoFo info by checking out VeganMoFo Headquarters Itn'l, where you can subscribe to a bunch of vegan blogs and ohh and ahh to your heart's content.

18 comments:

  1. yes, yes, yes! ice cream cones AND inari = double lovin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neatooooo and deeeelicious! ice cream cone inari is really sweet and the purple futomaki is gorgeous! i want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing!

    Danie
    www.vegancorporatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rad!

    post-script: the word verification for this comment is "wanties." Seriously. How cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Why is it purple??? That is amazing...Inari is my most favorite of sushis.I have been seriously contemplating sushi for thanksgiving...you read my mind, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um yeah, in me now please! That looks seriously good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How come nothing like that ever falls into my mouth?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd also like some more falling big assed sushi. Perhaps it is regional.

    ReplyDelete
  9. inari.

    is.

    MY.

    FAVOURITE.

    i have yet to create a raw vegan version, but i have some ideas. I THINK I CAN DO THIS. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea...thats really a informative post. I'm new blogger it would be sure helpful information for me i always keep in mind Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice and impressive article you have posted. Its very helpful, i have read and bookmark this site and will recommend it to more other peoples.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.