Monday, September 20, 2010

Vegan Mofo IV--This November


Enjoying sweet red bean and Dandies stuffed Mochi with Mama Kim.

Here's a quick pop-in to announce Vegan Mofo IV is happening this November 2010. Details are stilling being worked out, but if you want to stay on top of what's happening, check back here in a few weeks, or stay up to date following VeganMoFo on Twitter. If you don't really tweet (like me), you can read the updates from Vegan MoFo Headquarters, which posts Tweets on the right hand side of the blog.

Is anyone out there familiar with public RSS feeds or OPML files? This year, we're trying to find a way to make the RSS feed available without spending hours and hours manually updating it with URLS.

xo
kittee

8 comments:

  1. a Cake Maker to the Stars post!!!!!
    I have finally managed to tear myself out of the hypnotic state of staring at you and Kim eating mochi.

    love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited- it's my 3rd MOFO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!!! I'm totally jazzed and will soon begin counting the days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just what I need to get me back in the kitchen after being a lazy mofo all summer. I'm thrilled to take part in my third MOFO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo can't wait for my mofo #3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my second MoFo, and I am sooo exited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Amey! I was completely hypnotized.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.