I'm so in love. I broke it in today with my favorite chili. My favorite chili contains no chili powder, only a variety of dried chiles, cumin, onion, roasted veggies (eggplant, zucchini, shiitake mushrooms) and hominy. It's sh-picy.
Oh also--the other day I made really successful and delicious XgfX muffins.
These were adapted from the bakery style muffin recipe in Isa's Vegan Brunch.
- 2/3 cup Bryanna's XgfX flour mix
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup Vegenaise
- 1/4 cup soy milk, plus extra to get the batter going (mine was too dry without)
- splash canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- handful chopped dry cherries (dry fruit review forthcoming)
- handful of vegan fair trade chocolate chips
P.S. I have one Primal Strip left, so let me know if you want it and please live in the United States. Thanks!