Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Monster Mash


Since I really, really didn't feel like cooking tonight, and since I'm also sick of the leftovers in the fridge and had a big lunch, I whipped up one of my easy go-tos. It's got gross-you-out potential, the same way my Mom's tuna and canned mushroom soup mess would curl my stomach and give me the gags.

+
What'd I make? Good job, Bub, you guessed correctly--Monster Mash. Two points!

Feeds one tired soul.
  • 1 banana
  • 1/3 cup rolled oats
  • a nice squirt of agave
  • a generous sprinkle of ground flax meal
  • 1 tablespoon of carob powder
  • 1 fat teaspoon peanut butter
  • add ins of your liking, tonight I mixed in some og peanut butter cereal
Mix everything together and eat.

If you want to see more monsters, check out J.P.s holy awesome Gothtober. Specifally, check out October 9th, 'cuz my friends put together an awesome Monster Mash of their own. SpoooOOOky.

xo
kittee

12 comments:

  1. Haha, that's the sort of recipe I can handle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. matt loves that cereal, eats it for dinner all the time - with bananas. I'll have to suggest that he throw in a few extra items next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peanut butter cereal? Have I been living under a freakin' rock? I need some of that!!
    Thanks for your nice comments on my blog Kittee! My poor husband is used to all my crazy business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call meals like that "concoction" (always a singular noun). As in, "Looks like I'm eating concoction again for dinner tonight." So fun! I'll have to try your concoction. It looks mighty fine, and much healthier than my usual sort. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good to me! I'll taken Puffins, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. are you kidding?
    that's not gross at all!
    i was expecting oatmeal,carob and mashed potatoes or some crap.
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's "scary" how delicious that would be! (I'm so white bread lame sometimes)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm, I love mash-up. I call that PMS food - what I dig into when all I want is peanut butter and chocolate and Cheerios and maple syrup...

    And the monster is totally cute, erm, scary.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PB and banana anything makes the world go 'round.

    I had breakfast for dinner last night too...hemp bagel with cashew cream cheese. Way too serious compared to your rock n' roll mash up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PB and banana anything makes the world go 'round.

    I had breakfast for dinner last night too...hemp bagel with cashew cream cheese. Way too serious compared to your rock n' roll mash up.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.