Saturday, November 3, 2007

VeganMoFo


I'm a little late to the game, (blame my parents, they're visiting from DC), but there's something going on that deserves attention. Some vegan foodnrrds from the PPK, have co-opted National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and have turned it into something much more interesting--VeganMoFo, The Vegan Month of Food. Participants aim to write about veganism or vegan food every day this month. I'm not sure if it's fair for me to join, since Dazee and I are leaving on Thanksgiving day for three weeks in South India, and I can't commit to the entire month. I want to be part of this, though, so just call me a vegan mofo, and I'll blog my little heart out until we leave New Orleans for our trip.

For more info about VeganMoFo, check out Isa's Blog or Katie's, from Don't Eat off the Sidewalk, for ideas and inspiration. There's also a flickr pool that was started for photos. Exciting times.

xo
kittee

0 zulu coconuts:

Post a Comment

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.