Thursday, November 15, 2007

DEOTS Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls


Everyone run to your pantry and see if you've got: canned pumpkin, flour, Earth Balance, non-dairy milk, sugar, brown sugar, yeast, salt, and pumpkiny spices. If yes, go make Katie's crazy-tasty and eaaasy pumpkin cinnamon rolls. If no, make a list and get this stuff asap-- these are sooo good. Tonight Ian's Mackaye's coming to sing for us and we're bakin' and cookin' vegan in new orleans, to raise money for our friends. I made the first batch of cinnamon rolls last night, so I wouldn't have to rush around so much today. But, when they came out of the oven, me and dazee changed our song.

No way were we giving them up! For who, The Evens? Pfffffft. So today, I doubled the recipe to bring along to the benefit. See? I'm not so bad, I can share 'n stuff--feast your eyes. Feast them!

xo
kittee

P.s. I added 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom to the dough and to the spice mixture filling.

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, don't those look fantastic! I've bookmarked the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might make some this weekend, If I get tired of making all the goods I need for the veggie fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. was it fun kittee? were they good? did a lot of people come?
    i wore my ear warmer today & got so many compliments!!
    xo ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing cinnamon rolls on blogs lately! I think that means I should make them, too. Yep, definitely need to get some pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got the zine yesterday. Must. Make. Them. Now.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.