Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fruit Headed Gang

It's been over two years, but I finally got my scanner to work. I had to ransack the house for the software, then install patches online, then re hook the computer, than call my brother for manic help, but it works!



I've been working on fruit headed dolls the last few days. I plan to pose them in different positions and then photo copy them for my zine.

I should be writing the zine instead, but no--I'm having more fun crafting these boogers.






xo
kittee

10 comments:

  1. Behold the power of googly eyes! I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so cute. are you going to stuff them?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Sooo cute! I can't wait to see your zine :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! when is the zine coming out? can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kittee! MOO! kittee. kittee home.

    this is a direct translation from ruby to me, to you, kittee!

    love,
    ruby

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.