Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Strawberry Headed Girl



There's something about fruit with faces, I'm not sure what, but I have a special place in my heart for them. Since I'm traveling to PDX tomorrow, and want to bring my new friend Ruby something super-special, I made her a strawberry headed doll. If I were almost three, I might either have intense love or loathe and repulsion for a plushie like this--I guess we'll find out soon! If you lift up her sweater, the belly reads "HEART RUBY" with a real heart...

3 comments:

  1. boy! you'd best not mock me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. strawberry!!
    as ruby's mama, i'm here to tell all that ruby bird loves strawberry. as in, LOVES her.
    but not as much as she LOVES KITTEE!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, unless you're a spammer.
Spamming kills baby sea turtles.